Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 Little Miss Peanut


Well 2 days down, 363 to go! Really hard to settle down and start today, and it's only day 2! But once I started, it was awesome. I've been working on a watercolor of this dog, and have spent about 4 hours agonizing and still not liking it, and it's only half done. Well, in oil it came together in about 2 hours and I like is SO much better. That's it, I'm swearing off watercolors again. I just stink at it.

About this little dog. It is my mom's super-sized chihuahua. She didn't pay an extra 39 cents to super-size her either - she is a rescue pup. She was abandoned in her former owners house when they moved, left to starve. I wish I could write the laws to punish those people, but will have to trust it will come around and bite them in the end. Losers. Anyway, she is a super sweet girl. LOVES all food and that's it. She won't run, doesn't hardly bark, won't play. Really boring dog, but we all like her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment