Monday, November 15, 2010

I need a super suit

Thank goodness for the ability to multi-task! Any other exhausted individuals out there? There is so much to do, and so few hours to do it. I work a full time job, have two kids to get off to school, successfully neglect my household duties (yup!), homework, dinner, shopping, laundry, errands, and try to keep a second career painting. Perhaps if I had a secret super suit to wear under my clothes I might have more energy? I think it would be black and would instantly take 20 pounds off of my silhouette. Haha. I'm thankful really, to be interested in doing so many things. Even though I'd rather paint full time, I do like my job too. Probably the variety and the challenges presented to fit everything in keeps it interesting too. If I'm going to have a super suit, I think I need super powers too. hmmmm.... that I'll have to ponder....

No comments:

Post a Comment